Sunday, December 25, 2011

Stone Wall update

OK - I know it is Christmas. But I don't celebrate! Nonetheless by gift to myself is to finish this course. My hand is working well enough to do some stitching.

Here is my next step in my course. I did some torn shapes about my wall in my sketchbook. I am looking for (Ref.N.S. + M.T.). To what does this refer? Hopefully Sian can help me! Shall I create some interesting stitches that will look like these images?

Meanwhile, I will begin my search. And for some black canvas. The canvas is the next part of the course. Nowhere in Keene will I find it.
The WWW will come in handy, I am sure.

Any ideas? anyone? 'Til the next time.......

1 comment:

  1. This is so cool, Terri. I love watching your process. Joann Fabric occasionally has black canvas. (sent from Seoul b/c Blogger is blocked in Beijing!)

    ReplyDelete